Euroka 10x3 (Prototype)
This auction puzzle has the following differences compared to the product version.
- Zebrano and Koto are used for the puzzle.
- Small magnets are used, and the polarity of those magnets cannot be visually identified, thus assembling the puzzle requires more dexterity.
- Material, fitting, finish, and accuracy are less superior compared to the product version.
- The puzzle has rounded edges and the base has larger concaves on top.
- It comes with three spare parts shown on the image.
For more information about the puzzle, please check the product version page.
Shipping weight of the puzzle will be 2kg.
Diameter: 240 mm
Number of pieces: 30 + Base
Material: Zebrano, Koto and Fijian Mahogany
Designer: Junichi Yananose (Juno)
Origin: Made in Australia